It doesn’t get any better than restored SUVs and this 1979 Land Cruiser BJ40, finished in a unique Cadet Blue high-quality gloss paint with an interior that blends premium saddle stitched leather and dash pads, diamond-patterned alcantara headliner and sun visors, is truly special new vintage motor vehicle.
This hard top Land Cruiser has undergone a full, frame-off restoration, including complete engine rebuild. And it looks like it was worth every penny.
- 3L B-type engine
- Completely rebuilt powertrain
- Handcrafted, saddle stitched genuine leather seats front (2/3 split), jump seats (back), dashboard pads (upper and lower) and shift boots
- Diamond-stitched alcantara headliner and sun visors
- Custom created floor coverage with canvas seam covers
- LED headlight replacement upgrade, plus fog lights
- Jerry can in car color and holder on right rear door
- Hi-lift jack in front of passenger door
- BF Goodrich All Terrain A/T tires on original wheels
- Retro-styled, Bluetooth-enabled sound system