There are badass Jeep Wranglers and then there is the 2010 Jeep Wrangler Tomahauk from the minds of the folks at Hauk Designs. If Captain America drove a Jeep, this would be it. Actually, this is something straight out of GI Joe. Hell, it even has actual parts from WWII fighter planes. That’s madness!
When it comes to custom Jeep Wrangle builds it is in a class all by itself. One look at this thing and your imagination lights up.
The list of custom features is EXTENSIVE. Here they are!
- LM75.3 Engine
- Authentic World War II Details
- Airbrush & Hand Painted Nose Art
- Real Aluminum Rivets
- Aluminum Bumper w/ Bomber Wing Tip Lights
- WWII Bomber Oxygen Tanks as Auxillary Fuel Tanks
- Icon 16” Coilovers
- Hydraulic Assist Redneck Ram Steering
- Artec High Steer Arms & Truss System
- J.E. Reel 1350 Driveshafts
- 4L80E Automatic with B-24 Machine Gun Charging Shifter
- Turbonetics Twin Turbos
- Tailgunner Turbo Intakes
- Custom Flowmaster Exhaust
- Tial Waste-gates & Blow-off Valves
- Complete Aluminum Body
- Warn 10S Zeon Winch
- Roll Cage & Raked Back Windshield
- Kicker Pro Audio System
- Custom Aluminum Bomber Seats
- Real World War II Era Gauges, Levers, Seatbelts, Switches, & Headsets
- 17″ Beadlock Wheels
- 44″ Pitbull Rocker Tires
The craziest thing about the 2010 Jeep Wrangler Tomahauk is that it can be yours! Yes, it is for sale. And you can learn more about buying this beast over at Hauk Designs. You can also see more photos of it below. Because you obviously want to.
Step Up Your Game
Sign Up to TheDailyWant's Newsletter. Discover Gear and Gain Entry Into Our Monthly Giveaways.