When you look at Barebones Living cookware you immediately feel like you are in the backcountry about to cook on an open flame. And that is kind of the point when you cook with cast iron, because it is one of the simplest, most no-frills, and best all-around cookware materials in existence.
Backbones Living cookware stands out from others like it because their cast iron cookware is ergonomically designed, triple-sanded for a smooth finish and pre-seasoned so you can start cooking on it immediately. And once you get your hands on these, all you will ever want to do is cook.
Every man needs at least one skillet and one pot. This set kills two birds with one stone. Here is what it includes:
- Skillet, crock/dutch oven and matching lid
- Cleaning mesh
- Seasoning paste
- Skillet: 10.55” x 17.85” x 1.90”, 10” cooking surface
- Crock: 12” x 10.55” x 6.35”, 4 quart capacity
Everyone who cooks knows that cast iron heats evenly and retains heat for longer. That’s why we love these skillets over traditional frying pans. The Barebones Living skillets come in 8″, 10″, and 12″. Buy: $17+
Features of this durable dutch oven from Barebones Living include:
- Triple-sanded smooth interior cooking surface
- Large 8 quart capacity for making hearty recipes
- Rounded bottom is easy to scoop and scrape from
- Dual pour spouts for easy pouring on either side
- Side handles for easy carrying
- Includes a lid which also fits corresponding cast iron pan
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook on out of the box
- Covered by Barebones limited lifetime warranty
Check out more of Barebones Living cookware here.