The Bote Rover is a hybrid between a stand-up paddleboard and a fishing skiff. This amazing personal watercraft was named Best of Show at ICAST 2017. Few boats have gained overnight attention like the Bote Rover. But, once you see this thing in action it’s easy to see why the fishing world is abuzz over this personal watercraft.
The Rover by Bote is as easy to transport as a kayak or SUP paddleboard. It fits in a standard car roof rack just like a fishing kayak. The Rover is designed to be a ‘paddle first’ boat. There is an engine, but you can sneak into skinny fishing waters without the engine and you won’t spook the fish.
One particularly amazing aspect of the Bote Rover is the Modular Rac System. The actual layout of the Rover can be configured to your liking. The Modular Rac add-ons include a Grab Rac, Tackle Rac, and Bucket Rac. The Rover comes standard with the Moto Rac setup which includes two fishing rod holders and two 1-gallon Rotopax mounts. The engine on this boat maxes out at 6-horsepower but that is more than enough for a vessel this size. In total, this fishing setup only weighs 105 pounds and it can hold up to 500 pounds.
- THICK RAILS — Improves stability by increasing volume along the rails
- FCSII FIN SYSTEM — Keyless, snap in side fins keep you tracking straight while paddling
- SUNKEN COCKPIT — Shaped to lower your center of gravity while side rails contain deck items
- DEEP-V NOSE — Slices through the water for better tracking, speed and silence
- LIFT BAR — Powdercoated aluminum bar for lifting and safety from motor
- POWER WELL — Inset power well improves performance and safety, allowing you to trim the motor up when paddling
- RUNNING CHANNELS — Designed to channel water for increased stability at speed
- HONEYCORE — Foam filled and unsinkable, our Honeycore construction is incredibly durable
The Rover from Bote just won the ‘Best of Show’ award at ICAST 2017. ICAST is the world’s largest sportfishing trade show. To win ‘Best of Show’ at ICAST means that it is the #1 fishing and boating product of the year.
Shipping on this item begins in Fall 2017, but you can get in your pre-orders now on the BoteBoard website.