This watch from Ventus offers everything you need and nothing you don’t. Sure, you might want more, but it is not giving it to you, because it is as minimalistic as a watch can get. That doesn’t mean the Black Kite B-01 carbon fiber watch isn’t worth the price tag, it just means it doesn’t need a crap load of gimmicks to prove its worth.
And although the watch seems straight forward, there is more than meets the eye. Just check out all the features.
- Carbon fiber case has a unique “wood-grain” appearance and is lightweight yet incredibly strong
- The black dial has cutouts which reveal thickly lumed, contrast-white Arabic numerals
- Powered by a reliable and robust automatic mechanical Seiko movement with hacking and winding functions
- Domed sapphire glass is scratch-proof and has an interior anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistant to 100 m
- BGW9 SuperLuminova paint for low light legibility
The Black Kite B-01 weights an impressively light 63 g without straps and it also ships in a custom wooden box that includes a canvas watch roll. So if you’re looking for a gift or you are just in the mood to treat yourself, this carbon fiber watch is for you. Buy: $500
Read Next: 10 Best Wooden Watches For Men Under $200