Cobra Puma Golf is a company that likes to push the limits of conventional golf equipment and apparel. And today, the company responsible for one-length irons and Rickie Fowler’s all orange attire is releasing their limited-edition Heritage Collection. On Thursday, when Bryson DeChambeau pegs it at the RBC Heritage at Harbor Town Golf Links, he will be wearing this collection — which pays homage to golfers of yesteryear — from head-to-toe. In all, the collection features six items from a COBRA KING F7 Driver all the way down to DeChambeau’s signature PUMA Tour Driver Cap. Shop the collection here.
THE HERITAGE COLLECTION:
- COBRA KING F7 Driver – LE Wood Grain – Available 4/14; $349
- PUMA IGNITE Spikeless Sport Golf Shoes – Brown – Available Now: $120
- PUMA Tour Driver Cap – LE Chestnut Herringbone – Available 4/14; $40
- PUMA Tailored Golf Chino – White Pepper – Available Now; $80
- PUMA Essential Pounce Polo – White – Available Now; $55
- PUMA Stretch Belt – Quarry/Oatmeal/Peacoat – Available Now; $30