Even if he gets knocked out, we will never forget Conor McGregor’s suit from his first press conference for his fight against Floyd Mayweather. As you can recall, it was a custom 3-piece suit produced — which was exclusively for Conor McGregor — and instead of just featuring regular pinstripes, the pinstripes on this suit say “F*ck You” up and down the entire thing.
And now you can own it because designer David August is making it available for a limited time. It’s a lot like Conor McGregor’s boxing career in that way. Boom! Roasted!
The only downfall of this suit (for its perspective owners) is that delivery will take 12-15 weeks. And we all know that by then, A) the hilarity and virality of the suit will have passed and B) the McGregor-Mayweather fight will be over and if it ends badly for Conor no one will want to wear this suit. Buy: $6,500
- French-facing construction
- Stacked ‘kissing’ working buttons on sleeve cuff
- purple camouflage silk lining
- 1/16″ hand-stitched detailing
- two-button, side vent jacket
- Vest available in single- or double-breasted (image shown with double-breasted vest)
- Numbered and signed by David August Heil
- Limited quantities