God, I love Land Rover Defenders. Quite possibly more than life itself. And the newest build from East Coast Defender called “Project Blackout” is right up my alley. It is black, black and more black. Totally murdered out in the best way possible.
Project Blackout is equipped with the 5.3-liter, 326-hp Chevrolet LC9 V-8 engine which is perfect for a daily driver. It has excellent handling and acceleration without the extra performance that our LS3 builds provide. 5.3-liter, 326-hp Chevrolet LC9 V-8 engine. It is also East Coast Defender’s first build to offer a tire pressure monitoring system. Perfect for all you paranoid guys out there.
Here are all the specs:
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Stainless steel fuel and brake lines
- Borla Exhaust
- EBC Performance brakes
- Ron Davis aluminum radiator
- Classic Instruments Moal Bomber gauges
- Kenwood Infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, GPS, and backup camera
- Amplified Morel speakers with subwoofer
- Heated leather Land Rover seats finished in black leather with four inward facing jump seats in the rear
- 18” Sawtooth wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Full roof rack with LED spot lamps
- LED lighting throughout
See more pics and a video of Project Blackout below. Then, after that, close your eyes and dream about it being yours. And then, after that, sulk for a few minutes because it’s not.
East Coast Defender Automotive Photography by Deremer Studios LLC