Like it or not, food’s our solution to almost everything. It’s one of life’s greatest pleasures. Where do you turn to when you’re feeling down? Your bed? The bar? Possibly the fridge or Grubhub? Whether you indulge in giant slices of chocolate cake after a breakup a la Alan Zaveri from Russian Doll or turn to a few pints with the crew after a tough week at work, there’s no doubt food and booze give us an endorphins boost. When you’re happy, the same thing. Revel in that promotion with a round for everyone or celebrate your birthday at the most hyped omakase-style restaurant. Food’s always there for us. There’s even a whole category of food called “comfort food,” and rightly so!
Matches made in dessert heaven
However you’re feeling, whether it’s sighs, woohoos, or just relaxation, you can tackle two vices with Häagen-Dazs’ new line of booze-infused ice cream. Who knew ice cream could be even better? Häagen-Dazs Spirits will be your new favorite treat. The new flavors combine popular spirits like rum and bourbon with delicious treats like chocolate cookies and brownies and your favorite Häagen-Dazs ice creams. There are seven incredible flavors to choose from to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Irish Cream Brownie is an Irish Cream-infused ice cream with rich chocolate brownie pieces and a fudge swirl.
- Rum Tres Leches is Latin American-inspired with smooth white rum-infused ice cream and a generous amount of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake. Talk about indulging!
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle is a classic pairing of creamy vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate truffles and spicy Bourbon.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch is inspired by your favorite pub. This rich Stout-infused chocolate ice cream has notes of toasted malt mixed with crunchy chocolate covered pretzels and fudge.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan is a Bourbon-infused treat sprinkled with brown sugar and praline pecans for the perfect crunch.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee combines a nutty Amaretto ice cream with rich black cherry jam and sweet almond toffee pieces.
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares are perfect for cookie lovers and come in a three-pack box. The rich chocolate cookies are topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream and then dipped in decadent dark chocolate.
Boozy without the the hangover
If you’re looking to get hammered off ice cream and also get some major brain freeze while doing so, this might not cut it. With 0.5 percent alcohol by volume, Häagen-Dazs Spirits won’t get you tipsy unless you’re buying out the whole freezer. The low alcohol content also means you won’t get carded buying it, so people of all ages can enjoy these new concoctions. If you need to take it up a notch for something a bit more adult, these flavors would without a doubt taste amazing with a shot or two in boozy milkshakes. The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is already rolling out in freezer aisles nationwide and should be widely available by April. Select Spirits ice cream flavors will also be on the menu at Häagen-Dazs shops. Learn More