This Lamborghini speedboat and Aventador SV Roadster package deal may look familiar to you. And that could be because they were recently featured on the TV show The Secret Lives of the Super Rich. The pair took over two years to custom build and cost over $2,350,000. Just a nauseating amount of money.
It’s not going to come cheap, but you’re also not going to find this package deal anywhere else. And…AND…you will get $150,000 discount off the price it took to build them. So keep that in mind. Buy: $2,199,000
Notable 2016 Lamborghini SV Roadster Specs:
- $598,000 window sticker.
- Painted in the very rare, special order color of Verde Singh.
- Nero Cosmos Alcantara interior
- Custom made PUR Center lock wheels, kreissieg exhaust with remote control muffler option
- Carbon fiber removable top, SV interior
- Mileage: 700 mi (1,127 km)
- Gearbox: Semi-automatic
- Engine: 12 Cylinder
- Drive Train: Awd
Notable MTI 52’ Super Veloce Specs:
- Cost: $1,750,000
- 2017 Marine Technologies “MTI” 52’ G6.
- Will run in excess of 180 MPH! 1
- 100% carbon fiber hull and deck.
The dashboard resembles the Lamborghini SV and is equipped with for Carmen GPS and two MerCruiser smart craft.
Lamborghini OEM carbon fiber for power side mirrors.
Over 10,000 in ocean LED underwater Color changing underwater lighting.
Engines Mercury racing 1350 HP /1550 HP