From the folks at East Coast Defender comes The Huntress, which is a stunning take on a Land Rover Defender 130. This completely rebuilt beast features plenty of high-end finishes like a 430-horsepower Chevrolet LS3 Corvette V8 engine, alligator skin seats and a state-of-the-art infotainment system. It is the perfect blend of performance and luxury.
- Chevrolet LS3 engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 2″ lift kit
- Puma dash upgrade
- Kenwood touchscreen infotainment with GPS, backup camera, wifi, and Apple Car Play
- Custom Morel amplified speaker system
- Corbeau front seats in chocolate brown alligator skid with matching brown leather accents throughout
- Custom-built swing-away spare tire carrier
Check more of The Huntress below.
Automotive Photography courtesy of Deremer Studios LLC