From the restoration and customization experts at East Coast Defender comes another ridiculously awesome and luxurious Land Rover Defender. This one is a 110 named Project Urban Assault and it is filled with all kinds of upgrades including a Chevrolet LC9 engine, blacked-out wheels, and a trimmed Puma dash with built-in Wi-Fi. Build your own.
- Custom Imola Grey with eggshell finish.
- Kahn wide body kit.
- Kahn Special Edition Black wheels with BFG tires.
- Full external roll cage.
- Custom Zunsport grille.
- KBX fender plating and vents.
- Rear swing-away wheel carrier and Rock Sliders
- Chevrolet LC9 engine with electronic push button shifter.
- Custom trimmed Puma dashboard with WI-FI.
Here are the are more pics of the Land Rover Defender Urban Assault project.