Summer isn’t summer without the presence of top-shelf Margs. That’s a cold, hard fact. Another cold, hard fact is that this professional-quality Margarita Machine from Margaritaville is the best at-home margarita maker on the market. Unlike conventional blenders this machine doesn’t just haphazardly mix ingredients. It carefully blends fresh juices, fruits and other ingredients to produce restaurant-style frozen drinks.
- Pre-programmed auto-timing feature that enables the machine to shave ice and blend ingredients for up to 36 ounces of drinks at a single time with just a simple flip of a switch
- Manual “shave only” and “blend only” functions let you customize a variety drinks
- Rear reservoir channels away melting ice, so drinks don’t get watery while standing
- Large ice reservoir
- Includes a new and upgraded Easy-Pour jar
- Measures 14″ D x 10″ W x 18″ H
If your budget is not in the $300 range, Margaritaville also has another highly rated at-home margarita machine for nearly half that. Check it out below.
This machine is slightly smaller than the machine at the top and it doesn’t boast as many features, but it has what it takes to also get the job done.
- Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with 36-ounce blending jar for creating fun, tropics-inspired party drinks
- Mixing tool with measurements for making pina coladas, daiquiris and margaritas
- Automatic shave n blend cycle; manual blend only/shave only cycles
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 14 by 9 by 18 inch
- Easy-Pour Jar