How do we know that Momentum Watches Torpedo Blaster field watch is one of the best damn watches under $100? Well, it was selected as one of the best pieces of gear for 2017 from Outside Magazine. So yeah, its got that going for it.
Momentum Watches come from the great white north (that’s what we call Canada, right?) and all of their watches are assembled by hand in their Vancouver headquarters. Momentum doesn’t just release watches and hope they perform, each style is put through rigorous testing so that when it finally gets on your wrist, it is really up for anything. These watches are pushed to the limit in tests that involve diving, cycling, wakeboarding, paddling, climbing, hiking and skiing. So when you purchase the Torpedo Blast, you know you are getting a watch that can stand up to what you throw at it. Plus it is affordable so that gives it bonus points.
And one last thing: we would be remiss if we didn’t mention that Momentum watches come standard with a two-year warranty, which you can extend to six years by sending the watch to Momentum for routine maintenance. Not too shabby.
- Black dial with oversized numbers and a pop of color in the seconds hand and minutes track
- Oversized screw down crown for maximum water resistant and easy operation
- Ships on a nylon slip-through strap that’s ready for aquatic adventures
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Three to five year battery life
- Case Diameter: 44.15 mm
- Case Height: 11.82 mm
- Strap Width: 22 mm