Nike just dropped five new styles of men’s training sunglasses just in time for the snow to thaw and your outdoor spring workouts to begin. Using insights in design and the latest technology, and developed with insights from athletes and trainers, the Men’s Training collection is designed to provide athletes with maximum coverage, personalized comfort and high action stability during dynamic movement for optimum performance.
- Max Optics provide precise clarity from all angles
- Anti-fog ventilation holes in the frame help circulate air*
- Ventilated rubber nose bridge reduces fogging*
- Interchangeable lenses for any environment* (not included in Nike Traverse)
- Lightweight, durable nylon frames
- Sport wrap, 8-base frame offers maximum coverage
- Durable, high tension hinges
- 100 percent UVA and UVB protection
The line launches with the Terminus, Traverse (shown below) and the Intersect (seen here). This Summer, Nike Vision will release two additional innovative styles in the Hyperforce and Hyperforce Elite. Learn more.
See more of Nike’s New Men’s Training Sunglass Collection below.