The much-hyped and long-awaited release of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Classic Edition finally happened on Amazon on Friday, Nov. 11. It sold out in minutes. So if you’re ready to play classics like Punch Out, Techmo Bowl, Excitebike and more, here is what you need to know to get your hands on the NES Classic Edition console.
This week, Walmart is promising stock all week, with one small catch. They will have limited units available at 5pm EST every day from Nov 14-18. So if you want the NES Classic, just click this link and let the good times roll.
- Price: $59.99
- 30 games built-in (listed below)
- HDMI out
- No internet connectivity option
- No built-in storage
- USB powered
- One controller in box; extra controllers $9.99 (each)
- Controller cords are only two feet long
- The system is compatible with the Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro
- Each NES Classic Controller can be plugged into a Wii Remote controller for use with NES Virtual Console games on the Wii U system
Where and when you can buy it:
When: November 14 – 18, 2016 – 5pm EST (2pm PST)
- Balloon Fight
- Bubble Bobble
- Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Dr. Mario
- Final Fantasy
- Ghosts N’ Goblins
- Ice Climber
- Kid Icarus
- Kirby’s Adventure
- Mario Bros.
- Mega Man 2
- Ninja Gaiden
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
- Super C
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Tecmo Bowl
- The Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link