I can get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog. Tragically, that isn’t true, but the RadMini folding bike has an estimated range of 25-45+ miles on a single charge. Not bad for an electric bike.
The RadMini electric folding fat bike is the first and only of its kind with heavy duty front and rear cargo racks and a powerful 750W, 48V power system. The bike comes equipped with 20″ x 4″ tires and it can folded into half its size in order to store and transport it more easily.
- Powerful 750W Bafang geared hub motor
- 48V 14Ah (672Wh) Lithium-Ion battery using Samsung cells
- Rated for 800 charge cycles
- Total Payload Capacity: 275 lbs
- Rear Rack: 40 lbs
- 20 mph top speed
- Estimated 25-45+ mile range
- Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
- Integrated headlight
- Front suspension fork with preload adjustment and lockout
- 7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain
- 180 mm Tektro mechanical disk brakes
- 20″ x 4″ Kenda Krusade Sport tires
- Bike Weight: 63.7 lbs
The RadMini comes in two colors — black and/or white — and is available for purchase from Rad Power Bikes. Buy: $1,499
Check out the RadMini in action here.
Discover Amazon's Best Deals
Subscribe to get the biggest discounts happening on Amazon RIGHT NOW