When the leaves start changing colors and fall rolls into town, there are a few staple items a man needs in his wardrobe. One of them is a sturdy field jacket that can take a bit of a beating from from Mother Nature. And Relwen’s been making some of our favorite field jackets for as long as we can remember, and this year they pushed the bar up a couple pegs with their outerwear. Chief among the collection: the Relwen Quilted Patrol Jacket, with an improved water-resistant shell, durable quilt-through construction, a few new purpose-built pockets and an impeccable fitted silhouette. Well done, friends.
- Quilted, water-resistant nylon/cotton shell fabric
- Multiple purpose-built pockets throughout for all kinds of storage and gear
- Box-quilted nylon lining
- Shell and lining quilt-stitched together and sewn as one piece
- Dual closure front entry with zipper and snap button storm flap
- Bound interior seams for a clean interior finish
- Classic fit