The Spyderco Meerkat Knife in burnt orange is a truly gorgeous everyday carry blade. You’d think that I went to the University of Texas with how much I love burnt orange, but I didn’t. I’m just a sucker for that color.
If you are in the market for a new everyday carry pocket knife then Spyderco should be on your radar. These are lightweight but incredibly durable blades. The razor-sharp steel will last over time, maintaining a very sharp edge. These knives are built to go anywhere with you and be used all day long. The ergonomic handles are easy to wield and won’t ever bother your hands.
At its core, the Spyderco Meerkat Knife is a special edition of the Spyderco Chicago G-10. If you don’t want to shell out the extra money for a cool color you can purchase the Chicago G-10 for only $46 on Amazon. There are slight differences between the two knives in terms of construction. You can tell from the image below that the handles are different. However, the differences are minimal and I’m pretty much in love with both styles:
- Burnt Orange handles are unique to this Spyderco model
- Works for left or right hand so you can switch hand swith ease
- Leaf-shaped blade with a flat ground is ideal for cutting and tearing
- Screw together contstruction for durability
- Stress tested to ensure an extremely long-lasting and durable product