Whether you dream of hustling like Billy Hoyle or want to dominate at the local YMCA, Stephen Curry has created a program that will help you reach your hoopin’ goals. Curry recently teamed up with Masterclass to develop a basketball training program that focuses on shooting, ball handling, finishing at the rim, and using screens.
The program contains 17 lessons taught by Curry and also includes an instructional PDF, as well as an Excel Spreadsheet to help you track your progress.
Stephen Curry has never been the most athletically gifted player in the league, which makes him the perfect player to teach mere mortals like you and me how to not suck on the court. Curry’s patented sweet shooting touch is on full display in these videos and he speaks in depth about the keys to creating an effective shooting motion.
Want to know what an elite NBA player is thinking during in game situations? I know I do, and luckily the program has loads of game film analysis where Stephen breaks down plays while they happen. Think of this as grad school for your basketball IQ. Buy Here
Stephen Curry Masterclass Lessons:
- Write Your Own Story
- Shooting: Stance, Alignment, and Mechanics
- Form Shooting Practice
- Shooting off the Catch
- Ball-Handling: Foundations
- Shooting off the Dribble, Part 1
- Ball-Handling: On the Move
- Shooting off the Dribble, Part 2
- Creating Space From Your Defender
- Film Session: Creating Space and Beating Your Defender
- Ball Screens
- Film Session: Ball Screens
- Scoring at the Rim
- Off Screens: Curl, Pop, and Fade
- Ball-Handling: Overloading
- Pregame Preparation
- Conclusion: The Journey Towards Perfection
Step Up Your Game
Sign Up to TheDailyWant's Newsletter. Discover Gear and Gain Entry Into Our Monthly Giveaways.