RC cars and trucks have come a long way since I was a kid. Take this Traxxas 8S X-Maxx 4WD monster truck for example. Not only does it weigh a whopping 20 lbs, but it can reach top speeds of over 50mph. I repeat, 50mph!!!
Other than its incredible size and speed, the Traxxas 8S X-Maxx possesses the ability to always stay upright, even on sharp turns and quick starts. It can do so because it features the Traxxas Stability Management system, which gives it complete control over almost every terrain. If you have ever flipped your RC truck and had to walk 200 yards to turn it upright again, you know just how nice it is for your vehicle to always stay upright.
It is hard for photos to do this truck justice, but this one definitely shows how the Traxxas stacks up against the competition.
LOL. That isn’t even a fair fight.
- Extreme VXL-8s speed control takes up to 33.6 volts and powers monster 1200XL brushless motor for 50+mph speed
- Traxxas Stability Management for control over virtually any terrain and self-righting. (LiPo batteries sold separately)
- All metal gear drivetrain with strengthened axles, Cush Drive, and Torque Biasing Center Drive
- Monstrous size! 20 lbs, 30″ Long, 13.8″ High with 8″ tires to conquer any obstacle
- Clipless body mount, ESC and motor fans, modular chassis, integrated wheelie bar, and TQi 2.4GHz radio system
Need to see more? Here is the Traxxas 8S X-Maxx in action.
If you just said to yourself, “I need this in my life,” you are not alone. Buy: $920