Companies donating portions of their proceeds to charity isn’t a new fad, but if you’re in the market for swim trunks and you also love giving back, then these board shorts from United by Blue are worth a deeper look. Even if you’re extremely selfish and hate helping others, you should check these out because they are stylish as hell. The way United by Blue gives back is each pair purchased removes 1 pound of trash from oceans and waterways around the world. That’s good stuff. Buy: $59.99
- Four-way performance stretch material
- Single back pocket with button closure and elastic key loop
- Fixed, self-lined waist with a ladder-lock flat drawstring closure for extra hold
- DWR finish sheds moisture and resists staining
- Offered in 8 or 9-inch inseams
- No mesh liner, suitable for wear in and out of the water
Here is a much closer look at one of the pairs you can find at Huckberry.