Every basement needs a shuffleboard table. Sure they take up an entire wall, but they are much more versatile than pool tables and the game is more fun too. You can suck at shuffleboard and still compete with better players. With pool, if you suck, you’re toast. So if you happen to be in the market for one, Sean Woolsey Studio’s 14-foot Woolsey Shuffleboard Table is one of the best looking, modern takes on a shuffleboard table that we’ve seen.
- Rift-sawn white oak top, with 2 coats of UV resistant epoxy resin.
- Gutters are lined with a charcoal grey industrial felt.
- Hidden levelers under the table to align and perfectly level out the playing table if need be.
- Solid black walnut legs (with hidden leg levelers) sleeve into the steel frame.
- Black walnut on the top of the table around the perimeter.Black walnut to inlay the lines and the numbers.
- 4 white and 4 black pucks.
Read Next: 40 Unique Gifts For Men Under $100